You can add new targets to the M-Range as long as they follow the correct requirements. You will need either Photoshop or a free image editor like https://www.gimp.org/ in order to create the files.
The targets folder for M-Range can be located by right-clicking on the Smokeless Range Desktop shortcut and selecting Open file location. Then navigate up one folder and then to the following folder. (LaserAmmo\Programs\Range\res\Targets)
- Each target requires two image files. The target image and the score image.
- The target image is located in LaserAmmo\Programs\Range\res\Targets.
- The score image is located in LaserAmmo\Programs\Range\res\Targets\Score.
- Both the target and the hit map image must be 256x512 in total size with 256 being the width. The target can be on a transparent background that is 256x512 as well as in the below example.
- The target file name and the score file name for each target must match exactly.
- Once both files are created, copy them into their respective folders and then they will show in the available targets in the M-Range editor on next launch.