When ceiling mounting the Short-Throw camera there are two things to note.
1. Once a complete calibration has been performed once all following calibrations can use "Use Previous" instead of Calibrate in order to skip the Points portion of calibration and therefore not need to remove the filter. This can only be done as long as neither the projector nor the camera has moved at all.
2. To ceiling mount the Short-Throw camera the filter holder must be rotated 180 degrees.
1. Remove the 4 screws around the lens holding the filter holder in place.
2. Remove and rotate the filter 180 degrees.
3. Re-install the filter holder.